Videos Product and Information Videos
How to make an Hydraulic Hose Assembly
A guide to hydraulic hose self assembly
Want to know how to make your own hydraulic hose?
We guide you through the step-by-step process to making hydraulic hose assemblies from scratch.
This applies to all hydraulic hose brands including Parker 2 wire and 4 wire hose as well as Gates hydraulic hose such as CM2T and EFGK multispiral - for use with Megacrimp or Global Spiral fittings
- How to identify your hydraulic hose?
- Which hydraulic fittings to use?
- Why use a dedicated cutting machine?
- How to set an angle/orientation on a hose?
- Information on setting up swaging / crimping machines
Hydraulic Hose Skiving Tool
The manual skiving tool for hydraulic hose
Ideal to skive multi spiral hose both internally and externally. Easy to use and adjust, the manual hose skiving tool produces clean, reliable hose assemblies in under 10 seconds. Saving you time, effort and money.
- Skive hoses in under 10 seconds
- Simple to use
- Internal and External skiving optional
- Easy and quick to setup
- Skive the correct length everytime
- Save time, effort and money
Taimi Hydraulic Swivel Couplings
The Toughest Swivel On The Market
Featuring superior component life - outlasting traditional swivels by up to 10X.
Prevents hose twisting and prolongs overall hose life.
- Withstand high pressure and flow of modern equipment
- Pressure spike protection
- Patented ball-less design
- Easy and quick to seal
- Cannot pull apart
- Variety of thread sizes and types
- BSP, JIC, ORFS, SAE, ORB...
- Straight inline and 90°
More hydraulic products